See Dances of Universal Peace Fort Wayne on Facebook for more information about the event described below.
July 6-8, 2012 – Fourth Annual Summer Retreat — A Weekend with Leilah Be
at the Fort Wayne Dance Collective, Fort Wayne, IN – 260.424.6574 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Murshida Leilah Be is senior teacher (Murshida) in the Sufi Ruhaniat International. She studied for 24 years with Sheikh Yakzan Valdez & Pir Moineddin Jablonski. She is an inspiring presence; authentic, warm, patient, kind and accessible. She brings a depth of devotion and realization that takes the dances and zikar into a realm of spiritual beauty. Leilah teaches on Maui and leads retreats throughout the world.
We hope you’ll join us, invite others, and Please forward this to anyone who may be interested. Thank you!
For Details and to Register, contact us as indicated below – Register before June 7 and SAVE!
FULL WEEKEND OF EVENTS
· Deep Encounter Weekend – Friday, 2:00 pm to Sunday, 5:30 pm – $155 (Includes Dinner on Saturday)
· Shorter Weekend Option – Friday 7:00 pm to Sunday Noon – $135 (Includes Dinner on Saturday)
[Early Bird pricing ends June 6, 2012. June 7 & after, add $20 for the above options]
· Limited Individual Sessions = $30 each (Only Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Saturday morning, and/or Saturday afternoon)
LOW-COST LODGING OPTIONS! (In-Home or University Reservations possible as part of your Retreat Reservation)
In Homes – Limited housing available in local Dancer’s homes – $15 for the Weekend (In order of reservation requests)
University of Saint Francis (Just three miles from the Fort Wayne Dance Collective)
· Relatively-new dorm rooms and suites options, including common gathering area with lounge, TV, and kitchen facilities
· $15 to $20 per night per person. Linens are optional, an extra $10 for the weekend.
· For Linens and Free Internet Connection, reservation must be received before noon, Friday, June 29
· Reservations available without Linens & Internet Access as late as July 7
· If you’re attending w/ friends, this is a great way to reserve space together!
· Complete the attached Summer Conference Housing Agreement and submit to the Dance Collective with the Retreat Registration Form, with total payment for both
· More info: Andy at USF (260.399.7700 Ext 6749 or email@example.com ) or Kim at (260.602.9361 or firstname.lastname@example.org ) – also http://www.sf.edu/sf/residential-life
· Camping previously available in the Fort Wayne Johnny Appleseed Park facility is not possible this year due to a special fully-booked weekend event there.
· The closest camping option is the Jefferson Township Community Park, east of New Haven (next to a railroad) that will also host some of the overflow from Appleseed Park above, but may have a few spots available – for info, call Bob at (260) 749.1360
· Two other nearby options are 1) Bluffton/Fort Wayne South KOA and 2) Auburn, IN Fireside Resort (formerly a KOA)
For more info on the Dance Collective and Dances of Universal Peace:
The Fort Wayne Dance Collective is a School for Movement Studies and Creative Process – To learn more, click www.fwdc.org
For Fort Wayne Dance Collective DUP – Click www.fwdc.org/dup
The website for the International Dances of Universal Peace is at www.dancesofuniversalpeace.org The North American DUP site is at http://www.dancesofuniversalpeacena.org/ Introduction videos including a retreat at Canyonlands Nat Park is at http://www.dancesofuniversalpeacena.org/invitation-to-dances-of-universal-peace.htm These communicate the essence as well as words and video can.
With much appreciation for your interest in the Dances and for spreading the word,
Toward the ONE …….
FWDC Volunteer for DUP